ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: systemd unit for OFBiz with Oracle JDK
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:59:52 GMT
Hello,

I would say this is mostly a systemd question on how to setup environment
variables, not an OFBiz specific question.

The answer is probably not simple because there are many ways. One way for
example is to use Environment= or EnvironmentFile=. Alternatively you can
do something like systemctl edit ofbiz-service and then edit the conf file.
Check [1] for more info.

[1]
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.service.html#Command%20lines