ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: 2FA & Ofbiz
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:14:17 GMT
There is no 2FA OOTB. I know some have implemented it.

Somehow related:

     >Maybe a text message with a code they must enter

There is a captcha (see captcha.properties) but it's still not 2FA

There are also 3rd party OAuth2 accessible through the passport component, see
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugins/trunk/passport/README.md, it's still
not 2FA

I have implemented SSO ( Single Sign-On) using Shibboleth for a client, but it's again another
thing

HTH

Jacques