ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: What is the use case of Custom Price Calc Service?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:16:16 GMT
Nicolas - Can this be used to pull the true moving average costs from
the financials module?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: What is the use case of Custom Price Calc Service?
From: Nicolas Malin <nicolas.malin@nereide.fr>
Date: Wed, August 14, 2019 5:13 am
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org, devmail@mail.de

Hello,

If you have a specific case to calculate your price (specific function,
call external api, or something else) you can define a dedicate service
and link it to you product through productPrice.customPriceCalcService
without change the standard.

Nicolas

On 8/14/19 1:47 PM, devmail@mail.de wrote:
> Hi, I would like to know whats the purpose of the Custom Price Calc Service attribute
of a product price? Whats the use case and how do I use its full potential? Is there something
I have to pay attention to if I'm using it? Thanks R.