ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: problem in instolling ofbiz
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:38:30 GMT
Hi Amit,

Don't expect direct answers from me except if you are looking for a paid support, please use
rather the OFBiz user ML (see my last message below)

There I may  help you (sharing with the community) or some others might do...

As Aditya already kindly answered to you on user ML:

Le 18/07/2019 à 14:46, Aditya Sharma a écrit :
> Attachments are filtered out on lists so you can store the image on
> platforms like google drive, dropbox, etc and share the link here.
> Please share some more details like OFBiz version, steps followed.

Cheers

Jacques

Le 20/07/2019 à 09:09, Amit Kumar a écrit :
> hello sir
> I am asking a query on your website
> but not get a response
> please sir help me
>
> On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 at 00:42, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com <mailto:jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>>
wrote:

>     Hi Amit,
>
>     Your message has been moderated.
>
>     Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
>     See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>
>     You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people
can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you