ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: COGS costing method is not supported
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 16:36:14 GMT
Le 04/07/2019 à 17:40, cappa_feng a écrit :
> After creating Sales Order when I am going to Quick Ship Order, its showing
> an error.
>
> The Following Errors Occurred:
> Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The current
> transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
> aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
> simple-method [Create an accounting transactions for a sales shipment
> issuance (D: INVENTORY_ACCOUNT, C: COGS_ACCOUNT)
>
> ; [COGS costing method is not supported: ]
>
> Please help me to solve this error.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html
Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer
you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.

I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

This said, did you customise the code or the data (particularly see[1]) , can you reproduce
the same on the trunk demo?

[1] https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PartyAcctgPreference

Thanks

Jacques