ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz apache how to apply Entity Condition
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:53:49 GMT
Hi Ranjith,

I think you should also have a look at Form Widget Examples[1] page in
example component. Here you can find many more examples of your needs.
For all the example you can find the path and link to the source code.

1. https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/FormWidgetExamples

HTH

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma