ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwax.co>
Subject Re: Inventory Item ID format change
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 04:47:06 GMT
Hi Nagarajan,

InventoryItemId is system generated value, if you want to use it as serial
number, it's not the right fit for that. For serialNumner, you can use
inventoryItem.serialNumnber field.
And if you want to generate it as per your pattern you can write your
custom service to generate the inventoryItemId based on your need.
You can refer orderSequence_enforced service for reference, and update the
code to generate the inventoryItemId.

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT ENGINEERING