ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help - Migration from OFBiz 3.0 to 16.11
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 18:54:42 GMT
Hello Lokesh,

There is little information to build upon to help you. Your question
is rather high level that I'm not sure I can be helpful. One point to
note though is that the ZUL library is deprecated and so I'm not sure
how much was invested in writing code with it. Furthermore, there are
probably way too many changes since that version, so you might want to
consider a rewrite to some portions of your system. You can probably
preserve custom components but I have no idea how much work would it
be to integrate framework / application component changes.

Perhaps take it one step at a time, break the problem down to
manageable chunks and ask for help on those chunks with more specific
problems / sticking points.

Welcome to the community and I wish you the best of luck!