ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shrilesh Korgaonkar <shrilesh.korgaon...@udyogmandir.in>
Subject Re: Apply Tax to digital Product
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2019 07:47:50 GMT
Hi Paul Foxworthy,

Thank you for your Reply
Answer to ur questions I added TaxAuthorityRateProduct but it is only
available to the physical product, not to digital products
More detail I created TaxAuthorityRateProduct country IND and state IN-MH
it is working fine.
Coming back to my question *How can we apply tax for **Digital** Product **\
Digital **Subscription** Product?*

*Regards,*
*Shrilesh K.*