ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Blurbiness multimedia <i...@blurbiness.com>
Subject Fwd: Get values from entity not commited.
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:04:07 GMT
Dear Ingo,

The "storeOrder" service is implemented in
org.apache.ofbiz.order.order.OrderServices.java#createOrder. Many related
entities may be created as part of the execution of this service.
Perhaps you may rethink your strategy, depending on your specific needs:

(A) Instead of implementing an EECA for OrderPaymentPreference, try to
implement a service ECA for "storeOrder" service. Pay atenttion to the
"event" attribute in the eca tag, depending on your needs, you may need to
use one of the less common events.

(B) Remember that you could override an OOTB service definition in your own
custom module. Then, you could call the OOTB service method and after the
call, to add additional logic.

Hope this might help.

Regards,

Francisco