ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Yashwant Dhakad <yashwant.dha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz apache how to apply Entity Condition
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:45:30 GMT
Hi Ranjith,
Here is the example of entity condition in the drop-down field:

<entity-options entity-name="StatusItem" description="${description}">
    <entity-constraint name="statusTypeId" operator="equals"
value="CONTACTLST_PARTY"/>
    <entity-order-by field-name="description"/>
</entity-options>

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad