ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ingo Wolfmayr <ingo.wolfm...@wolfix.at>
Subject AW: Get values from entity not commited.
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:37:25 GMT
Thank Fancisco & Suraj Khurana,

I changed it to your recommondation.

Best regards,
ingo

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Blurbiness multimedia <info@blurbiness.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2019 13:04
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: Fwd: Get values from entity not commited.

Dear Ingo,

The "storeOrder" service is implemented in org.apache.ofbiz.order.order.OrderServices.java#createOrder.
Many related entities may be created as part of the execution of this service.
Perhaps you may rethink your strategy, depending on your specific needs:

(A) Instead of implementing an EECA for OrderPaymentPreference, try to implement a service
ECA for "storeOrder" service. Pay atenttion to the "event" attribute in the eca tag, depending
on your needs, you may need to use one of the less common events.

(B) Remember that you could override an OOTB service definition in your own custom module.
Then, you could call the OOTB service method and after the call, to add additional logic.

Hope this might help.

Regards,

Francisco

*Blurbiness multimedia*