ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: a propos de ofbiz
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2019 12:27:30 GMT
Hi Mohamed,

Sorry for my late answer, I'll reply to you in English, I expect you sufficiently understand
it.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer
you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Thanks

Jacques

Le 24/07/2019 à 16:13, mohamedaymen.hacheni@esprit.tn a écrit :
> bonjour jacques ,
>
> en fait je suis sur un projet qui consiste a creer un erp et un site e-commerce en utilisant
ofbiz et la je trouve des difficulté .