ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From PK <urb...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Manually Entering Sales Data From A Web Sale
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2019 16:20:42 GMT
  We currently have an online sales channel where sale's data is calculated for us and we
receive a notification of sale. I now manually enter in the buyers name, ship-to address,
item(s) sold and shipping fee charged to the customer. These buyers are usually one offs,
so we don't need to (nor want to) add a new customer/ship to address for every sale.

  I am trying to duplicate this info in to the eCommerce out of the box setup with the OFBiz
suite. I did see where a sales order can be edited to add a shipping charge adjustment, but
wondered if there was a way to simple add the shipping amount in the initial creation of the
sales order? Also, is there a way to not save the ship-to address for each sale as the chance
of the same customer buying again has proven to not happen often. Yes, I need to work on that
part - at a later time.
  Thanks for any guidance.
Paul