ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject Production Declaration Process
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 20:53:09 GMT
I have a few questions about the production process.  I saw in the
declaration page that you can actually produce inventory as a part of a
routing tasks.  This is great if there are simple tasks like mixing that
you can produce another product without having a multi-level BOM.  So my
question is as follows:

If I produce a finished good in a routing tasks that I never purchase
what costs does it use when calculating the costs of the production run
If I declare items rejected....is that just for informational purposes
or does that do something in accounting

This looks promising if I can complete a production with one production
run instead of two.

Thanks!

James