ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Lokesh <lok...@mobinius.com>
Subject Re: Help - Migration from OFBiz 3.0 to 16.11
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 13:32:28 GMT
Dear Taher,

Thank you for the warm welcome to the forum!

Yes, my idea of last post is to get high level pointers/weblinks and in my
help. Thanks for the tips on it.

I would like to ask few questions:
1. You said that ZUL library is deprecated. Does it mean, there is no more
way we can use ZK ZUL along with OFBiz 16.11 component development? (since
ZK team also upgraded their framework, we are curious why we can't use ZUL
further with OFBiz)
2. If ZUL cannot be used, i request you to recommend alternative ways of
solving this?
3. Wrt the database migration, since there might be several schema changes
so far, we think creating the tables per OFBiz 16 and then import the data
from old backup would be better than altering the old database with scripts.

Kindly revert your views on the above.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Lokesh