ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBIZ DEPLOY MEMORY PROBLEM
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2019 10:21:26 GMT
Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer
you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

Jacques