ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <dee...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Usage based Subscription billing
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 09:18:03 GMT
Hi Prats,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get better support, it's fairer to share with everybody  and
people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org