ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Static image files
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 09:35:05 GMT
As I said you have to move it to webapp.

Refer
framework/resources/templates/web.xml:55
themes/common/webapp/images

Thanks and Regards,
*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Aditya Sharma* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/>