ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From ariela.elelog@gmail.com <ariela.ele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem creating task and phases in Projects
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 06:42:46 GMT
Hello Jacques,

I am trying to find the link to subscribe to the users mailing list, but I can't find it.
It says:
- Log in using a Google Account
- Log in using Apache
 But it doesn't give the option to register.

Could you send me the direct link to subscribe?.

Thank you

On 2019/04/12 11:17:36, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your message has been moderated.
>
> Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
> See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>
> You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can
answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
> The wider the audience the better the answers you might get
>
> Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have
not subscribed.
> I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 12/04/2019 à 10:27, ariela.elelog@gmail.com a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have downloaded Apache recently and I am trying to use the Project section.
> >
> > I found a few problems and I would like to know if somebody could help me with them:
> >
> > - I created a new Project and then I tried to create a few Phases associated with
that project. The phases were created but the start and end dates are by default today's date,
and there is no options to edit the phases schedule.

> > - When I try to open the schedule of the new phases nothing happens, the emerging
window does not work.

> > - When I try to create a new Task, associated with the new phases of the project,
it does not recognize the new phases and gives me the option to associate the new task to
phases of other existing demo projects and not the new one.