ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Problem creating task and phases in Projects
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:17:36 GMT
Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer
you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

Jacques

Le 12/04/2019 à 10:27, ariela.elelog@gmail.com a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded Apache recently and I am trying to use the Project section.
>
> I found a few problems and I would like to know if somebody could help me with them:
>
> - I created a new Project and then I tried to create a few Phases associated with that
project. The phases were created but the start and end dates are by default today's date,
and there is no options to edit the phases schedule.

> - When I try to open the schedule of the new phases nothing happens, the emerging window
does not work.

> - When I try to create a new Task, associated with the new phases of the project, it
does not recognize the new phases and gives me the option to associate the new task to phases
of other existing demo projects and not the new one.