ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Problem creating task and phases in Projects
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 07:13:12 GMT
Hi Ariela,

I am quoting your first posting here again, as many of the posting by
others has led to the disappearance of the initial issue.

Hello,

I have downloaded Apache recently and I am trying to use the Project
section.

I found a few problems and I would like to know if somebody could help me
with them:

- I created a new Project and then I tried to create a few Phases
associated with that project. The phases were created but the start and end
dates are by default today's date, and there is no options to edit the
phases schedule.

- When I try to open the schedule of the new phases nothing happens, the
emerging window does not work.

- When I try to create a new Task, associated with the new phases of the
project, it does not recognize the new phases and gives me the option to
associate the new task to phases of other existing demo projects and not
the new one.

Thank you very much and I will be waiting for your response

Did you know that you can use one of our demo implementations to provide
the community with examples? Although the data in underlying database is
refreshed every 24 hrs it can help to explain your issue.

The demo implementation for r16 can be found here:
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/projectmgr

Of course, there are still some open tickets regarding the project
component. You can investigate here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFBIZ%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20component%20%3D%20projectmgr

Best regards,

Pierre Smits