ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Fwd: Re: Problem creating task and phases in Projects
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 18:21:02 GMT

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Re: Problem creating task and phases in Projects
Date : 	Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:40:48 +0200
De : 	Michael Brohl <michael.brohl@ecomify.de>
Répondre à : 	user@ofbiz.apache.org
Pour : 	user@ofbiz.apache.org

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 15.04.19 um 08:42 schrieb ariela.elelog@gmail.com:
> Hello Jacques,
>
> I am trying to find the link to subscribe to the users mailing list, but I can't find
it. It says:
> - Log in using a Google Account
> - Log in using Apache
>    But it doesn't give the option to register.
>
> Could you send me the direct link to subscribe?.
>
> Thank you
>

> On 2019/04/12 11:17:36, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Your message has been moderated.
>>
>> Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
>> See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>>
>> You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people
can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
>> The wider the audience the better the answers you might get
>>
>> Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you
have not subscribed.
>> I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> Le 12/04/2019 à 10:27, ariela.elelog@gmail.com a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have downloaded Apache recently and I am trying to use the Project section.
>>>
>>> I found a few problems and I would like to know if somebody could help me with
them:

>>> - I created a new Project and then I tried to create a few Phases associated
with that project. The phases were created but the start and end dates are by default today's
date, and there is no options to edit the phases schedule.

>>> - When I try to open the schedule of the new phases nothing happens, the emerging
window does not work.

>>> - When I try to create a new Task, associated with the new phases of the project,
it does not recognize the new phases and gives me the option to associate the new task to
phases of other existing demo projects and not the new one.