ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject Marketing Package - Auto Manufactured
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 20:42:06 GMT
Can someone explain to me how Marketing Package and Auto Manufactured is
suppose to behave?  I understand Marketing Package Pick Assemble which
will pick the components but not sure on the auto manufacture

Thanks,

James

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Urgent Requests - Developer with JRXML Jasper Skill for
Redesign of PDF Sales Quote
From: <james@productive1.com>
Date: Fri, April 05, 2019 4:59 pm
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

We have an urgent requests for a developer with great JRXML Skills to
Redesign the Sales Quote PDF document in Opentaps/Ofbiz. This is a
small paid engagement and should be an easy tasks for someone skilled in
JRXML . If you are or know someone please respond to this email. It
must be done this weekend if available.

Thanks in Advance!

James