ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Girish Vasmatkar <girish.vasmat...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Integration of ofbiz with rest service
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 13:14:51 GMT
This is going to be tricky and in my opinion will introduce overhead.
Possible design decisions (High Level) -

1. JMS - Have springboot app send JMS messages to a queue/topic and let
ofbiz subscribe to them. This creates dependency on message broker's
availability and if the broker is unavailable then your api can not serve
requests.
2. RMI - This is not a recommended way of doing the things. Too much
complexity for a REST client.
3. SOAP - Let ofbiz expose it's services through SOAP and springboot as
SOAP client. That's just not a good approach.

I can't think of any other way around this.