ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Web analytics
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:16:35 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

For OFBiz OOTB tracking. You can enable server stats in OFBiz from
serverstats.properties file. Refer to this [1] document
Refer Visit and ServerHit entities. These visits can be viewed from the
Find Visit [2] page of partymgr component.

If you are looking for open source tools like Google Web Analytics, indeed
Matomo (formerly known as Piwik) would be a good choice.

HTH

[1].
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Framework+Configuration+Guide#FrameworkConfigurationGuide-serverstats.properties
[2]. https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/findVisits

Thanks and Regards,
*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Aditya Sharma* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/>