ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "info.integrin" <info.integ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Open Source alternatives for Confluence & Jira
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:00:21 GMT
Thank you all for the responses. Much appreciatedSent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T
4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ingo Wolfmayr <ingo.wolfmayr@wolfix.at> Date:
2/12/19  5:29 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: user@ofbiz.apache.org Subject: AW: Open Source alternatives
for Confluence & Jira Hi Sakthivel,we are using redmine.http://www.redmine.org/Best regardsIngo-----Urspr√ľngliche
Nachricht-----Von: Sakthivel Vellingiri <info.integrin@gmail.com> Gesendet: Dienstag,
12. Februar 2019 03:53An: user@ofbiz.apache.orgBetreff: Open Source alternatives for Confluence
& JiraHi Ofbiz Users, Sorry about the blast,Any recommendations on open source alternatives
for Confluence & Jira, i have them and both are good products, but i'm looking for alternatives
that have comparable functionality and does not have a licence cost,I'm ok with self-managed
option where we have to host the software ourselves and self manage them.Any software that
you have used in the past and can recommend would be much appreciated.