ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: Product Configuration or Marketing Package
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:56:35 GMT
Thank you Arun.  That makes perfect sense.  Where do you configure auto
complete for production runs?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Product Configuration or Marketing Package
From: Arun Patidar <arun.patidar@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Mon, February 25, 2019 6:46 am
To: ofbizuser <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Cc: arunpatidar@apache.org

Hello james,

Your requirements fits with configurable products. IMO, you can auto
complete Production Run to skip additional steps before fulfilment.

Kind Regards,
*Arun Patidar* | Manager, Enterprise Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center,
Indore, M.P. 452010
Linkedin: *Arun Patidar* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunpatidar>