ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: What is the better way to reserve inventory for the item?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:29:31 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately, most of the time (98%?) attachments don't get through in ASF MLs

Please try another way to share your file

Jacques

Le 03/01/2019 à 15:25, Rahul Vangari a écrit :

> Sorry forgot to attach the file.
>
> On 1/3/2019 7:53 PM, Rahul Vangari wrote:
>>
>> *Hello,*
>>
>> *So, here again I have a situation where I'm not able to do packing on order creation
directly. Currently I'm using the _below mentioned scenario
>> to reserve the inventory_. I just want to know what am I missing in the Product Store
setting or am I missing something else?*

>> *I have attached the ProductStoreSetting configuration screenshot.*
>>
>> *My current ofbiz version is 13.07**.*
>>
>> On 11/15/2018 3:08 PM, Rahul Vangari wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am using the Ofbiz OOB functionality.
>>>
>>>   * I have created a sales order and I have inventory for the goods in my facility.
However, when I go to packing, I get message that there is
>>>     nothing ready for packing.
>>>   * I manually call the reserveOrderItemInventory service to reserve the required
items on the order.
>>>   * Then when I go to packing, I am able to successfully pack the items and create
the shipment.
>>>   * My question is that instead of manually calling the reserveOrderItemInventory
- what is the better way to reserve inventory for the item or