ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: Expense Purchase Order (PO)
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 06:03:09 GMT
Hi Mandar,

As you create items in your purchase order, set the Item Type to Supplies
instead of Inventory. You can see this on the demo site on the screen where
you choose a product to add as an order item.

The order item type will drive the invoice item type, and your supplies
will be including in accounting but not as stock in your warehouse.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd