ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mandar K <mankul...@gmail.com>
Subject Expense Purchase Order (PO)
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 19:14:47 GMT
Hi All,

Can anybody explains me how can I create a expense Purchase Order (PO)?
What is the process of receiving materials for expense PO.We have a WM
managed system.Are they received into our WM when we do Goods Receipt?
Note: Expense PO is created basically for the materials which are not
inventory managed for e.g. Stationary items, cleaning consumables, lab
consumables, production and maintenance consumables, etc

Thanks in advance
--
Regards
Mandar Kulkarni