ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwax.co>
Subject Re: Outbound and Inbound Email
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:09:26 GMT
James, for this we need to do improvements in code and pass the fromName as
well while calling sendmail service.

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT ENGINEERING
mobile: +91 9826754548
email: deepak.dixit@hotwax.co
*www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*


On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 7:22 PM <james@productive1.com> wrote:

> Deepak - This will take the signed in users first and last name from the
> Party Manager?
>
>
> Yes this is possible, need slide code modification in EmailServices.java
> you can use the following code to set from name
> ===
>
> mail.setFrom(new InternetAddress(sendFrom, fromName));
>
> ===
>
> >>each outbound email go out under the users email?
>
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: Re: Outbound and Inbound Email
> From: Deepak Dixit <deepak.dixit@hotwax.co>
> Date: Thu, January 31, 2019 5:14 am
> To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
>
> Hi James,
>
> >>Is it possible to have outbound emails out of the system use the users
> name with the default email
>
> Yes this is possible, need slide code modification in EmailServices.java
> you can use the following code to set from name
> ===
>
> mail.setFrom(new InternetAddress(sendFrom, fromName));
>
> ===
>
> >>each outbound email go out under the users email?
>
> I think yes we can configure postfix and use email whitelist mechanism
> to allow ip to send email.
>
>
> Kind Regards,
> Deepak Dixit
> DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT ENGINEERING
> mobile: +91 9826754548
> email: deepak.dixit@hotwax.co
> *www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*
>
>
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 5:25 PM <james@productive1.com> wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to have outbound emails out of the system use the users
> > name with the default email or each outbound email go out under the
> > users email?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > James
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message