ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shrilesh Korgaonkar <shrilesh.korgaon...@udyogmandir.in>
Subject E-commerce
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2019 10:09:10 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to configure the PayPal dev account with ofbiz. To that effect
could someone please give me some idea about below please..It is the Api
environment property that I am confused about.
Is it supposed to be any random string that helps identify which
environment the PayPal call is made from.. i.e. my own test environment or
something that I need find from PayPal side?

Accounting -> Payment Gateway Config -> PayPal Config ->

Any pointers or links would be highly appreciated.
Regards
Shrilesh