ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BOM With Multiple Levels
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:51:43 GMT
Are the intermediate products in your production run stockable items or do
they move directly to the next production step?
In that case, you could maybe define these items as phantom items and blow
demand through them (in case Ofbiz offers this functionality).
Like that you build-up your BOM as the product, but reduce number of
transaction.

Wolfgang

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz