ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BOM With Multiple Levels
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 12:45:20 GMT
Hi James,

Have a look at [1] to get a feel of one production run being dependent
another. You have to keep in mind that doing this in such a way (through
invoking the 'Create Dependent Production Runs' on a new production run),
you may work towards undesirable efficiency results on the preceding
production runs.

Feel free to contact me directly via email or Skype to have a more
meaningful chat on the subject.

[1]
https://brewery-demo.orrtiz.com/mfg/control/ProductionRunDeclaration?productionRunId=10031

Best regards,