ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Blurbiness Info <i...@blurbiness.com>
Subject Re: Create Production Random Error
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:42:57 GMT
Dear James,

The "No production run required for product..." error message appears in
"ProductionRunServices.java", inside "createProductionRunsForProductBom"
method, and under a "if" which checks for work effort:

if (workEffortId == null) {
            return
ServiceUtil.returnError(UtilProperties.getMessage(resource,
"ManufacturingProductionRunIsNotRequiredForProductId",
UtilMisc.toMap("productId", productId, "startDate", startDate), locale));
        }

Perhaps this may give you a clue.

Regards,

Francisco