ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ankush Upadhyay <ankush.upadh...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: BOM With Multiple Levels
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 04:39:47 GMT
In addition to Yashwant's reply, as per the code when UI supply
createDependentProductionRun field with Y, finally
*createProductionRunsForProductBom* call's and as per
*BOMTree.EXPLOSION_MANUFACTURING* value it seems that it goes to 2 levels
only.
When we further dig into the code and reach out to method *loadChildren*,
we can see another check that restrict multi-level BOM and that is
component(in your case Mix123) should not have warehouse stocking(as per
database perspective ProductFacility record).

Thanks
--
Ankush Upadhyay