ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: ofbiz thread finish current business cannot auto destroy cause deadlock
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2019 18:52:47 GMT
Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

Jacques