ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: ofbiz thread finish current business cannot auto destroy cause deadlock
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:45:14 GMT
Hi,

This is quite an old version (almost 10 years: https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_ofbiz_releases_new_branch)

I fear few people are still using that. So it could be hard to find support here. Imagine
the number of fixes which could be related to this issue
since...

You might have a look at the current implementation of LoginWorker::login and start from that.
It's maybe unrelated, then have a look at
VisitHandler::getVisit

In case of doubt, try to set false in serverstats.properties to

stats.persist.visit=true
stats.persist.visitor=true

HTH

Jacques