ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Transactions per Second (TPS) achieved
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:21:14 GMT
Hi Mankul,

Le 06/01/2019 à 16:08, mankul a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I want to achieve performance of 50 Transactions per second (TPS) with ofbiz
> for a data of 1TB and
> 500 concurrent users.
> Can you help/guide me regarding to achieve this performance of 50
> Transactions per second?
OFBiz can scale vertically and horizontally so it depends on the hardware you put on the table,
or maybe easier use of cloud services.

> Secondly does anybody know about the current TPS achieved with standard
> settings with demo data and max load/performance/users handled with demo
> settings?

I'd recommend to help yourself by using Apache JMeter

https://jmeter.apache.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_JMeter

You are in luck because our friends from Hotwax Systems have some articles on that

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Apache+JMeter+hotwax+systems&ie=UTF-8

But please don't do it against our demo instances. It would demand much resources and other
users would be penalised

So simply install OFBiz on one of your machines and test the TPS with JMeter

HTH

Jacques