ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: 答复: OFBIZ-2805 For Jacques
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:53:22 GMT
Great news, thank Ye

Jacques

Le 28/01/2019 à 13:09, Schumann Ye a écrit :
> Hi Jacques,
>
> You’ve been always helpful.
> After some case studies, I’ve kind of found out the root cause.
>
> It’s because of the safety mechanism of Chrome/Firefox/Edge except IE.
> The current codes work for IE but not the previous main browsers because the system treats
it calling maliciously since it’s not directly being called by a direct user’s click.
> I’m still debugging it and once I had a solution then I will update a JIRA note for
your next release.

> Have a nice day!
> Schumann

so I guess they are irrelevant now.

> I just tried with stable demo (ie R16 branch). It seems it does not work at all, or I
don't see the image popping up and disappearing as you say.

> When you click on the image it calls the js function popupDetail() which seems to do
nothing.

> This function is embedded in /ecommerce/template/catalog/ProductDetail.ftl (there is
a similar one in is a duplicate of what is in
> order/template/entry/catalog/ProductDetail.ftl)
>
> But try with https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/micro-chrome-widget-WG-1111-p
>
> At bottom there is "Try these instead of Micro Chrome Widget:" if you hover on the image
it works

> It seems to me that popupDetail() is obsolete and has been replaced by a CSS trick, the
one which works when you hover the bottom image. But it's not
> used on product detail pages.
>
> Note that this trick has been broken in trunk where the Bootstrap front-end framework
is used, hovering no longer works.