ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Greg Finlayson <greg.finlay...@diaspora.legal>
Subject Debugging SOAP processing
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:56:54 GMT
So I am trying to use findPartyFromEmailAddress SOAP service from a .NET  client.

I know the username and password arguments are getting passed correctly, because if I change
them to be incorrect, then I get errors. However I just get a

http-nio-8443-exec-1

RequestHandler Ran Event soap:# from [request], result is null

(not exactly that because this software doesn't let me use the square brackets as they appear).

How to debug this? The function ought be returning the partyID. Is there a more detailed logging
of the call to SOAP which can be turned on in OFBIz?

Regards,

Greg Finlayson DipLaw GDLP(Merit)<https://diaspora.legal/index.php/en/team/indonesian-speaking-lawyer/>

Australian Lawyer

Diaspora Legal<https://diaspora.legal/>

10 Talbot Street<http://diaspora.legal/index.php/en/contact/locations/>

Erindale SA 5066<http://diaspora.legal/index.php/en/contact/locations/>

T: +61 8 73250080

M:+61 4 3131 3073

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

peradi COE<http://www.psc.gov.au/lawlink/psc/ll_psc.nsf/pages/psc_consumer_info> Kangaroo
Visa<https://kangaroovisa.com/>Gold Alliance New Logo 1<https://www.lawsocietysa.asn.au/LSSA/Community/Gold_Alliance_Firms.aspx>International_Bar_Logo<https://www.ibanet.org/>

  _____

This email is confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege. You should
delete this email if you are not the named recipient or a person authorised to receive this
email on behalf of the named recipient.