ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Vangari <rahul.vang...@vnnogile.in>
Subject Re: What is the better way to reserve inventory for the item?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 04:56:55 GMT
Thanks Jacques,

Below mentioned table shows my Inventory setting Product Store.

*Inventory Facility Id* 	*Bandra Retail Store [BDR_RETAIL]**
*
*One Inventory Facility* 	*Y**
*
*Is Immediately Fulfilled* 	*N**
*
*Check Inventory* 	*Y**
*
*Require Inventory* 	*N**
*
*Requirement Method Enum Id* 	*Automatic for every sales order**
*
*Reserve Inventory* 	*Y**
*
*Reserve Order Enum Id* 	* FIFO Received**
*
*Balance Res On Order Creation* 	*Y**
*
*Show Out Of Stock Products* 	*Y**