ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: BOM With Multiple Levels
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 12:14:48 GMT
Thank you Pierre.  In your example when you run a production run for
HissVat-0002F33mE does it also create a production run for
HissVat-0002B7?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: BOM With Multiple Levels
From: Pierre Smits <pierresmits@apache.org>
Date: Mon, January 28, 2019 12:56 am
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

HI James,

Of course, OFBiz supports multi-level BoM out-of-the-box. You can
simulate
this in my demo site for breweries (see [1]) by setting the quantity to
e.g. 1000 for the product (a bottle of beer) and the explosion type to
'explosion'. This will show the quantities (and cost) for not only the
1000
end products, but also the underlying elements: 1000 bottles of beer
without a label and the beer. In effect showing a BoM of 3 levels deep.

[1]
https://brewery-demo.orrtiz.com/mfg/control/BomSimulation?productId=HissVat-0002F33mE
(use userId:* brewmeister*, and password: *orrtiz* )

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without
privileges)