ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From ofbiz_hyf <xjheyu...@126.com>
Subject ofbiz thread finish current business cannot auto destroy cause deadlock
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2018 16:42:25 GMT
Dears:
      Our web app has a serious problem. When a user finishes the operation,
I think its thread is not automatically destroyed. Then  query oracle sid,
serial# have records(sql: select b.username,b.sid,b.serial#,logon_time from
v$locked_object a,v$session b where a.session_id = b.sid order by
b.logon_time;), but there is no corresponding SQL statement ( sql_text is
empty. sql: select sql_text from v$sql where hash_value in(select
sql_hash_value from v$session where sid in (select session_id from
v$locked_object)); ).
      And another user to operate the same record (operated by a user just
now) ,but fail, cannot operate. Now, a deadlock occurs( oracle sql_text has
record. sql: select sql_text from v$sql where hash_value in
(select sql_hash_value from v$session where sid in (select session_id from
v$locked_object)) ).
      Could you tell me how to solve this problem ? Thanks.

     Environment:
     Sun JDK 1.6
     Oracle 11g
     ofbiz 9