ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Product Configuration - PC001
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 13:37:54 GMT
Yes, Pierre is right, it's a great sample for many use cases, such as each citizen card has
a unique RFID number, each mobile phone has one or two IMEI, each marriage ring has its own
words, each wall painting ...

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierresmits@apache.org]
发送时间: 2018年12月6日 16:09
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: Product Configuration - PC001

Hi James,

The mindset behind it is that a configurable product will lead to a
specific identifiable new end product (think legal requirement), that can
be followed through its life-cycle (maintenance, support, etc.).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*