ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Product Configuration - PC001
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 08:08:38 GMT
Hi James,

The mindset behind it is that a configurable product will lead to a
specific identifiable new end product (think legal requirement), that can
be followed through its life-cycle (maintenance, support, etc.).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*