ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Schumann Ye <schumanny...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: How to Create Plugin without loadDefault
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:19:53 GMT
Dear Jacques,

My bad memory!

I double check it and it was written by Jacopo from Hotwax.

Thanks

Schumann

________________________________
发件人: Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
发送时间: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:47:32 AM
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: How to Create Plugin without loadDefault

Hi Schumann,

Sorry I don't remember having wrote a such tutorial (maybe I updated it). Have you an URL?

Jacques

Le 27/11/2018 à 13:09, Schumann Ye a écrit :
> Dear Gurus, dear Rishi, dear Jacques,
>
> I’ve got a quick and easy question for you guys.
> How can I create Plugin (as shown in step 1 below) but without running step 2 below in
order to show the newly created plugin in our production environment?
> Step 1: gradlew createPlugin -PpluginId=quality
> Step 2: gradlew loadDefault
>
> As I follow the tutorial written by Jacques, it seems it’s a MUST to run step 2 but
I don’t want to mess up what I have done so far.