ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz duplicate user logins
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2018 13:35:07 GMT
Hi jstric15,

The function you requested is not OOTB now, but you can create a jira to make it OOTB in the
future. Adding a login policy check after authentication passed, if single-login preferred,
then reject the new login. We implemented such a function in our customized system for pos,
i.e., when a cashier is on duty, a new login for the cashier is not allowed.

Kind Regards,

Shi Jinghai

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: jstric15 [mailto:jstric15@bellsouth.net]
发送时间: 2018年11月22日 5:02
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: OFBiz duplicate user logins

Trying to set up Ofbiz as a service with multiple users, and wanted to know

if there is a way to prevent a user from logging in twice. I want to prevent

two users from logging in under the same User ID.

I know there are a number of ways to programmatically do this, but cant seem

to find a parameter that would prevent it out of the box, which would be the

preferred way.

--

Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html