ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Nigam <deepak.nigam1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion:provide official docker image of Apache OFBiz?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 05:10:48 GMT
Hi Jonhson,

For this, you can apply a hook into a running Docker container using the
command "docker exec -it <container> bash". Basically, you need to
configure your EntityEngine.xml file for using the stock DB. For more
information on how to configure EntityEngine.xml, please visit here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Entity+Engine+Configuration+Guide>
.

As for as the sample data is concerned, you can exclude the demo data
reader from the gradle target used to load data. (i.e. don't use ./gradlew
loadAll, use specific one ./gradlew "ofbiz --load-data
readers=seed,seed-initial,ext-seed,ext"). You need to run this command from
the root of your project in the container.

HTH!

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Nigam
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.